International Arts Manager is the only global business magazine for performing arts professionals.
- The New York Philharmonic relaunches its Bandwagon project
- France will restart culture from 19 May
- New project plans to increase streaming income for African musicians
- Amir Nizar Zuabi signs up as artistic director of Good Chance Theatre
- Anne-Louise Sarks takes top job at Melbourne Theatre Company
- Only 40% of companies signed up to Black Opera Alliance pledge
- Audible launches first drama school partnership
- MOST – the new project taking Balkan music to the rest of the world
- Gordon Back on the challenges of organising a digital violin competition
- Bill Bankes-Jones has been running hybrid online/live festivals for over a decade. He shares his 10 secrets to success with IAM.