International Arts Manager is the only global business magazine for performing arts professionals.
- Italy’s cultural capital Milan reopens for business
- Revealed – the devastating effects of COVID-19 on UK music
- Academy of Ancient Music reveals more of its 2021-22 season
- Is the return to live theatre restricting access for disabled audiences?
- New York’s Juilliard School named world’s best university for the performing arts
- Colombia celebrates Bach and the Baroque
- South Africa and Australia clean up in inaugural International Circus Awards
- The Cambridge Festival is one of classical music’s hidden treasures – we talk to artistic Director Justin Lee
- We preview one of the world’s most cutting edge arts festivals – Hong Kong’s New Vision Arts Festival
- We look forward to ISPA’s first-ever hybrid Congress in New York next January, plus new season news from one of the world’s most acclaimed orchestras and there’s grants available for civically-funded arts organisations