Website Sadler's Wells
We are looking for a Producer to work with Sadler’s Wells to create our first podcast offering. We have secured budget to create an initial eight-episode season in early 2021.
Experience and requirements:
We are looking to appoint a lead collaborator on this project who is experienced in producing and executing on all elements of the creation, delivery and distribution of a podcast series in tandem with a partner organisation. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Refining brief to design the series in line with objectives and target audience
- Securing and contracting guests
- Leading on all logistics
- Running the recording and editing of each episode
- Supporting on communications and marketing to reach target audience
- Bringing knowledge and experience on best-practice and trending developments in podcasting
- Leading on distribution strategy and execution
The project requires availability from February 2021 – May 2021, however you will be able to work flexible and manage your time as you choose to meet the brief and requirements of the project.
Deadline for submitting your application is 23:59 on Tuesday 19 January 2021.
To apply for this role, please go to; sadl.rs/3rWthhj
Next steps: If you are shortlisted, you’ll be contacted on Friday 22 January 2021 and invited to interview via Zoom with Ankur Bahl and Phoebe Reith on Wednesday 27 January 2021. We hope to appoint and begin working together by week commencing Monday 1 February 2021.
We are committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and actively encourage applicants from backgrounds underrepresented in the arts. If you would like support or have any queries regarding the format or submission of the application, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 863 8253.