International Arts Manager is the only global business magazine for performing arts professionals.
- Sunac Taihu Show Theatre reopens SPLENDOR!
- “Culture is not a luxury” says European Commission vice-president
- ISPA decides on digital format for January 2021
- Carlos Acosta joins The Royal Ballet School board
- Clare Burovac will take over as general director of New Orleans Opera
- Broadway designers create mask for singers
- New audit tool tracks diversity and inclusivity in music institutions
- Theatre of the Oppressed NYC on making hard conversations easier to have
- Are audiences ready to return? AMS Analytics examines the data
- A view from Brussels with IETM secretary general Ása Richardsdóttir
- Social media guru Jessica Fender gives 10 tips for improving your social media presence