International Arts Manager is the only global business magazine for performing arts professionals.
- The arts close the doors on COVID-19 but some relief is available
- The Met launch “Nightly Met Opera Streams”
- Britain says goodbye to Creative Europe funding
- Music teachers’ fees fail to keep track with inflation
- Culture and digital brought together in new conference
- India and Wales come together with new commissions
- Competition for women conductors postponed
- Detroit’s history explored in Nkeiru Okoye commission
- US dancers to make moves in North Macedonia
- Company | E talk about making dance stories digital in 2020
- We profile 11 festivals that (at the time of going to press) are still scheduled to go ahead in 2020.
- IAM editor Maria Roberts on the tasks you can be doing right now to help cope with the stress COVID-19 is putting on your staff and resources
- Egyptian cultural leader Reem Kassem on how to handle a crisis and ensure the sustainability of cultural institutions during a national crisis
- A Week With – Peter Solomon, principal horn player of Shanghai Symphony Orchestra
- Advice – Psychotherapist Ian Jenkins writes for IAM on how to manage the emotional crisis at work